We give a 12 month warranty on all items!!
Return to Base Warranty
1. You must first obtain a returns number by emailing from the contact us page. Goods returned without the invoice or invoice name, address and contact number from order will be rejected.
2. Return to Base warranty warrants the goods to the end user, against defects in materials and workmanship for the period advertised on each individual machine, either 3 Months 6 Months or 1 Year, beginning on the date of purchase by the customer.
3. Under a return to base warranty the end user is responsible for the cost of shipping the machine to us, and the packaging of the machine. We are not liable if the machine is improperly packed resulting in damage during transit. Please retain all the packaging together with any additional enclosures, manuals, software, as this will assist in returning the product in the correct packaging.
4. The warranty covers the hardware, and we will rectify the fault within a reasonable amount of time from the point it is agreed the goods have a hardware fault with our Technical Support team. Consumables such as batteries, ink, blank discs are not covered under this warranty
5. The Return to Base warranty covers only those defects which arise as a result of normal use of product, and do not apply to any: Improper & inadequate maintenance or modification. Repairs carried out by non-authorised persons. Damage caused by lack of ESD protection. Software, interfacing, media, parts, or supplies not provided or supported by Dell Laptop Spares. Operation outside the product specifications. Physical damage, accidental damage, neglect, or user abuse. Normal ware and tear. Consumables i.e. batteries, ink cartridges, CD media, viruses or malicious software.
6. If there is no fault found or the problem has been caused by third party software, user error or physical damage and any of the reasons stated in section 5, a no fault found charge may be applied, you will be emailed and phoned to confirm this charge within 7 days of the item being tested, you will also be charged return carriage for return of your goods.
7. Software purchased separately will be supported by the manufacturer of that software and not under this warranty.
8. We will not support or re-install software that we have provided pre-installed on the system, we will also not support third party software.
9. No refunds or compensation are possible due to system failure, loss of data, loss of business, repairs or delays in repairs.
10. The warranty applies to the original owner of the PC system and is non transferable.
11. We reserve the right to repair or replace any faulty components. Faulty goods may be replaced with factory-refurbished products.
12. The warranty is void if, there is any attempt made to repair the goods by a non-authorised third party, or if the goods is inadequately or improperly maintained or modified or if there are any outstanding charges. If the end user wants to upgrade please contact us prior to upgrading for authorisation to break any warranty seals.
13. All repairs and replacements will carry a 90 days warranty or the original warranty balance, which ever is greater.
14. We reserve the right to replace discontinued products that are still under warranty with the nearest equivalent specification product